The video above is for a new show on TLC about couponing. At first I was skeptical but after looking into it I am a believer. I am a stay at home mom so anything that can save me money is a blessing. Extreme couponing here I come!!!

An Amazing Young Woman

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Good Reason to Buy a Happy Meal

I read in one of my magazines that every time you purchase a Happy Meal from McDonald's the proceeds support Ronald McDonald House Charities.  I have always been a fan of Happy Meals since I was little now I feel even more inclined to purchase them more often.  By the way, I believe the portion size provided in a Happy Meal use to be the adult portion size many years ago.  Please check out the provided link to Ronald McDonald House Charities rmhc.org to see what services are provided to families with sick children.    

No comments: