The video above is for a new show on TLC about couponing. At first I was skeptical but after looking into it I am a believer. I am a stay at home mom so anything that can save me money is a blessing. Extreme couponing here I come!!!

An Amazing Young Woman

Monday, December 6, 2010

Considering Adoption?

Adoption has changed my life in ways I never thought possible.  It feels so wonderful to be a mom and have the family I have always dreamed of. Adoption has become a passion of mine I would like to share with others whether you are a potential adoptive parent or birth mom.

Adoption Answer is a wonderful company bringing Christian families together!  I have started working as an Adoption Coordinator with Adoption Answer.  I would love to have the opportunity to share what the company has to offer prospective adoptive parents and/or birth parents.  If you are considering adoption or know someone who is please contact me for more information. Here are a few reasons to chose Adoption Answer...
  • The Short Wait:  Matched with a birth mom in 1-6 months
  • Commitment to Your Success: We work with you until a successful match is made
  • Competitive Prices
  • Personalized attention:  We are here for you every step of the way
Please visit the website for more information at www.adoptionanswer.com.       

No comments: