The video above is for a new show on TLC about couponing. At first I was skeptical but after looking into it I am a believer. I am a stay at home mom so anything that can save me money is a blessing. Extreme couponing here I come!!!

An Amazing Young Woman

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Well here goes...

I am excited to share our adoption story and my thoughts on being a wife, mother and Christian woman.  I guess I should start by sharing a little background info.  I have been married for over seven years to my best friend, Todd.  We share a wonderful life together and are blessed to have each other.  

We have always wanted to have children and approximately a year ago we started researching adoption.  We spoke with couples who have adopted, met with various companies offering adoption services and finally we found Michelle Dettman from Adoption Answer.  She truly is the answer to our prayers and as of June 12, 2010 we have been contracted with her.  We are now waiting to be matched with a birth mom.

Our journey to become parents has been difficult and emotion filled.  At times the wait is unbearable but we have faith that the path we have chosen is what God has designed for us.  Please pray for us to be strong, patient and faith filled.  Thanks you for sharing this journey with us.

Every good and perfect gift comes from above.  James 1:17  


Our Happy Family
    

No comments: