The video above is for a new show on TLC about couponing. At first I was skeptical but after looking into it I am a believer. I am a stay at home mom so anything that can save me money is a blessing. Extreme couponing here I come!!!

An Amazing Young Woman

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Important Tax Information

Hi all,

I came across these websites and thought I should pass this important information on.  On December 31, 2010 the Bush tax cuts will fully expire unless Congress renews them.  Please check out the following sites and see for yourself.  If these tax cuts expire we should all expect to see a huge increase in our taxes.  I don't know how you all feel but I know I am sick and tired of working so hard just for our government to put their big hand out and expect more and more of my money.  
Please know that my motivation for posting this information is not to sway you either way but to provide information on the topic.  If you agree that the tax cuts should continue please sign the petition found at renewthetaxcuts.com.
Here are some sites to check out...

No comments: