The video above is for a new show on TLC about couponing. At first I was skeptical but after looking into it I am a believer. I am a stay at home mom so anything that can save me money is a blessing. Extreme couponing here I come!!!

An Amazing Young Woman

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

For Dog Lovers

I have always been a dog lover and I just found a link from Sean Hannity's website to a site titled thedogfiles.com.  It has a wonderful video featuring the search and rescue dogs at Ground Zero.  It is hard to believe that we are approaching the 9th anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attacks on our nation.  Please check out the link as a means to honor the lives lost.  The following will take you directly to the video... 
http://www.thedogfiles.com/2010/09/03/hero-dogs-of-911/

No comments: