The video above is for a new show on TLC about couponing. At first I was skeptical but after looking into it I am a believer. I am a stay at home mom so anything that can save me money is a blessing. Extreme couponing here I come!!!

An Amazing Young Woman

Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's a Match

It is official we met with the birth parents and we have chosen each other!  They are a terrific young couple and are making the ultimate sacrifice for their baby.  They know that they can not provide the life that their baby deserves so they have  chosen to place the baby in our care.  We are very excited!  She is having a girl and is due November 23rd.  What a wonderful Thanksgiving gift!  Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.  Please continue to pray for both the birth parents and us.     

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great news god bless you bothe hope she's born before your birthday ......Lots of love keep me posted......Love your Aunt Sandy