The video above is for a new show on TLC about couponing. At first I was skeptical but after looking into it I am a believer. I am a stay at home mom so anything that can save me money is a blessing. Extreme couponing here I come!!!

An Amazing Young Woman

Sunday, September 19, 2010

JDRF's Walk to Cure Diabetes

Hi all,
The following information comes from my cousin Georges's website www.ninjabetic.com.  He is a loving husband and father of two terrific kids and has been living with type 1 diabetes for almost twenty years.  If you are interested in participating in the Walk to Cure Diabetes or to make a donation please click on the team web page link.  Thank you.


Walk And Celebrate With Me

TUESDAY, JULY 13, 2010 AT 10:10AM
This year I am participating in JDRF's Walk to Cure Diabetes and I want you to join my team,
This year is a big deal for me because it marks my 20th year of diabetes and the walk is scheduled on the day I was diagnosed back in 1990! 
So immediately following the walk I am going to throw a huge party. A party celebrate fighting diabetes for 20 years and to celebrate all of those PWD's out there who fight every day. It's not about me, it's about us.
There are several people from the Online Community that are going to come out and I hope you can too. Invite your family and friends. You can join the team by going to the team web page.
If you can’t make it to walk or to the party, would you be willing to donate towards my goal? I am hoping to raise $100 for every year I have had diabetes. 
What: JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes & Celebration
When: Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 @ 8:00 AM
Where: Guasti Regional Park in Ontario, California
If you have any questions, please let me know. I hope you can make it!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Teeny tiny correction, George has type 1. BTW I love your blog. Thanks cousin.