The video above is for a new show on TLC about couponing. At first I was skeptical but after looking into it I am a believer. I am a stay at home mom so anything that can save me money is a blessing. Extreme couponing here I come!!!

An Amazing Young Woman

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Possible Match Situation

We received a phone call from Michelle at Adoption Answer because we were chosen by a birth mother/birth father!  We have agreed to meet this Sunday with this couple to discuss the adoption.  We are excited but reserving a celebration until we meet face to face and have our assurances.  Please pray for us and the birth parents as this will be a life changing choice for all of us.  I will keep you posted regarding our decision.  

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck and God Bless. It will work out if He wants it to. Love you guys

Alison H. said...

Thank you. I couldn't agree more!